Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Sparky1234, Dec 14, 2016.
Now TiVo online is not working...
What's not working for you? I was able to log in and check out the shows and 1P on our Roamio and watch a show just now.
Looks ok for me also.
TiVo online access to My Shows and To Do List has been intermittent and slow to respond. Appears to be working now.
Slow TiVo website today!!!
Where's my Cox On Demand channel gone? It's now missing on one of my TiVos!!!
Cox says it's TiVos faulty. All on demand flags set for TA and CC...
My compilation of the Cox On Demand problem. Completed steps 1-4 and Cox On Demand was back. Not sure which step fixed my problem but once #4 was completed Cox On Demand was back and working. I did not have a V301 error or any other TiVo error code for that matter. Cox On Demand worked for months then this option disappeared.
This placeholder serves as a self-help for others to follow in the future. Neither Cox nor TiVo were willing to do anything without my "cattle" prodding.
On Demand Disappeared from Tivo Roamio - TV Forum - TV Forum - Cox Support Forums
1. Check video providers settings first; for Cox On Demand - not listed.
2. Within the My Account section of your online TiVo account, click Change DVR Preferences. Is there a check mark in front of Video sharing and Enable video downloads? If yes, uncheck the boxes, click Save, and return to DVR preferences to recheck them. If no, check-mark the boxes for Video sharing and Enable video downloads and click Save. Then, force a connection to the TiVo service by going to Settings & Messages > Settings > Network > Connect to the TiVo service now. After this process, has the Cox On Demand launchpoint returned?
3. Have you gone through all of the steps I mentioned yesterday? Page reference: https://support.tivo.com/articles/Troubleshooting/Cox-On-DEMAND-Troubleshooting. Called Cox and tech confirmed that Cox On Demand flag was set but tech evasive if flag was set correctly. Cox sent update to only the affected TA and CC. Other TiVo boxes never lost Cox On Demand feature.
4. What got rid of the V301 error was to reload the guide. (Found under help -> reset menu) / Yes, use the first option "Repeat guided setup" - did not have V301 error but ran "Repeat guided setup" anyway. Next day Cox On Demand was back and working. Again, not sure which step fixed my problem but once #4 was completed Cox On Demand was back and working.
5. The V301 error indicates an issue accessing the TiVo server, and can sometimes indicate the TiVo service is experiencing temporary difficulty. The TiVo Support guidelines recommend waiting several minutes and then forcing a connection to the TiVo Service. If you continue to get the V301 error, please contact TiVo at 877-367-8486.
Commercial Skip for Premiere???
? Did you post this in the wrong thread? If you are asking if the Premiere has commercial skip the answer is no, if you are asking if the Premiere line of DVRs is getting commercial skip the answer is also very likely no.
It was said when the Premiere got VUDU, Amazon Prime and HBO Go that was likely the last major update.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T817P)
TiVo online is acting up....