Tivo Suggestions to Season Pass

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by jtreid, Jan 23, 2006.

1. jtreid

jtreid Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Reading, PA

Advertisements

I have a few questions.

1. I recently upgraded my 810HS and did a clear and delete everything. I am setting up my season passes again. Tivo has started suggesting some programs that I want to record. Is there a way to quickly get a season pass on a Tivo suggestion without going through the "pick programs to record" method?

2. Similarly to #1, if I am watching a live program, is there way to quickly get a season pass for it without going through the "pick programs to record" method?

3. If Tivo suggests a program that it thought I would like, but I do not, does using the thumbs down let it know not to record this show in the future or does it not record this and other similar shows in the future?

Thanks

2. crowfan

crowfan The Dude abides

Dec 27, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    I can answer this one.

If you press the Record button while watching a show live, it will bring up a screen that has an option to add a Season Pass.

3. ZikZak

ZikZak Neurostim Addict

Aug 12, 2002
    Arecibo, PR
    1. Key in Tivo-8 to get to the Suggestions screen.

2. Press Record.

3. Generally tivo will not record thumbs-down programs as suggestions, and it decreases the likelihood of similar shows being suggested.

4. jtreid

jtreid Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Reading, PA
    Thanks, guys.

ZikZak,

Is there a list of those shortcuts anywhere?

Thanks

5. ZikZak

ZikZak Neurostim Addict

Aug 12, 2002
    Arecibo, PR

Advertisements

The list of shortcuts and backdoors is one of the FAQs in the Underground Forum.