Tivo stream guide

Discussion in 'TiVo Stream 4K' started by JaMon, Mar 1, 2021.

1. JaMon

JaMon New Member

Mar 1, 2021

Advertisements

Hi, I can not get locast or tubi on my TiVo stream guide. Tivo support did not resolve, so I got a replacement device. However, still no locast or tubi on the guide. What am I doing wrong? I have the locast and tubi App separately and they both work fine. How can I get them integrated into my guide? Thanks

2. eskovan

eskovan Member

Sep 30, 2002
    Press the silver TiVo button, then press left. You should be on the TiVo Stream left side menu. Go down to My Services and press enter, then scroll over right and find the locast and Tubi entries in the list of services. Press enter on the ones you want so that a little checkmark appears in the box's top right corner. That will include their data in the TiVo guide.

3. JaMon

JaMon New Member

Mar 1, 2021
    I tried that before. Locast does not show-up on “my services,” but Tubi does, and it’s checked. Same situation with both devices I have.

4. eskovan

eskovan Member

Sep 30, 2002
    You have to create an online account with locast, including entering your location.

5. mdavej

mdavej Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2015

Advertisements

Locast is only available in about 30 major cities nationwide. Are you in any of these markets?
    Home - Locast

6. JaMon

JaMon New Member

Mar 1, 2021
    Yes, I have an account with them. I downloaded the locast app and it has my location and the app works fine. Just stumped as to why it’s not integrating in my guide.

7. JaMon

JaMon New Member

Mar 1, 2021
    Yes I am. I have an account with them, I downloaded the app, and I see all my local channels when I open the app. It’s just not showing on my guide for some reason.