TiVo Series 3: Comcast HD Programming

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Toob_Sox, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Toob_Sox

Toob_Sox New Member

Jun 17, 2010
    So I recently had to update my TiVo to reflect the fact that Comcast change my HD stations from the 700's to the 1000's. Now that I've done that, I went ahead and reconnected to TiVo to get updated programming information.

After doing so, I found that about half of the channels still say that information is unavailable while the other stations have the accurate programming. How do I resolve that?

Thanks in advance!

2. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Well-Known Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    Several possibilites:

1. TiVo doesn't know about this change.

2. They know about it but haven't yet implemented it.

3. You need to redo guided setup and select a different lineup. Are you using Comcast <location> World of More(WOM)?

3. Toob_Sox

Toob_Sox New Member

Jun 17, 2010
    I have no idea what WOM is. Sounds like I'll have to redo the guide and see if that works. Just strange that a lot of the channels do show programming but some don't. Would calling TiVo to inform them of this help? I'll have to try. Thanks

4. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Well-Known Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    Before you redo guided setup, you should check "System Information" to see what lineup you are currently using. It will be under "Cable Provider".

5. Toob_Sox

Toob_Sox New Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Just got off with TiVo. They said they just got a report yesterday of the change and should have it updated by Monday. If it still isn't resolved then I'll look to the lineup settings... but it appears that I have the right one set. TiVo just needs to catch up.

Thanks fellas, very much appreciated