tivo school

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by techpro2004, Nov 25, 2019.

1. techpro2004

techpro2004 Member

Oct 14, 2019

Advertisements

As many of you are not aware, I am a college student majoring in computer security. I managed to finagle tivo into a group project. A fellow group member came up with the below surveys. I would appreciate it if you would take it. Feel free to skip over any parts you find uncomfortable or just plain don't want to answer. Thanks.

Market Research - Product Testing Template

and

Customer Satisfaction Survey Template

2. longrider

longrider Well-Known Member TCF Club

Oct 26, 2017
    Elizabeth, CO
    I do see one problem with your survey in that I am familiar with TiVo to go but I dont use it. There needs to be a question after "are you familiar" asking "do you use it?" Ideally if you answer no to either screening question it should drop the rest of the questions and take you straight to Done. I do realize the last part may be a limitation of Survey Monkey

3. techpro2004

techpro2004 Member

Oct 14, 2019
    Thanks for the comment. I will pass it along to the group member who handles the survey. Unfortunately, she is at work now and can not do any school related material so it may take a little while to update it.