TiVo Roamio Upgraded 2GB Lifetime Subscription, Vox, Mini's, Slide Remote, MOCA, etc.

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by skoiboy, Jan 31, 2019.

1. skoiboy

skoiboy New Member

Oct 20, 2007
    TiVo Family,

I'm going to refresh my TiVo system and sell what I have. I'd love it to go to a community member and with eBay the only acceptable approach, I've listed it...

TiVo Roamio Plus Upgraded 2GB Lifetime Subscription, Vox, Mini's, Slide Remote, MOCA | eBay

TiVo Roamio Upgraded 2GB Lifetime Vox Package, Mini's, Slide Remote, MOCA, etc.
    A full house solution with all of the best TiVo has to offer with no monthly fees ever. Transferable lifetime subscriptions to the main TiVo Roamio and both TiVo minis.

Item is in immaculate condition and fully functions with full transfer-ability.
    Includes:

1 TiVo Roamio UPRADED with a 2TB hard drive for 316 high definition recording hours with fully transferable Lifetime Subscription
    2 TiVo Mini's both with Fully Transferable Lifetime Subscriptions
    2 New TiVo Vox Remotes for Voice Control of TiVo System
    1 Rare Backlit Slide Remote
    3 Backup Remotes
    1 MOCA Adapter for Superior Connectability
    All Cords and Accessories need and in original package
    *Not pictured - original box

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  2. pfiagra

pfiagra Active Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Suggestion: Update this post and your eBay listing to clarify that it is a TiVo Roamio Plus, which is only for cable.

3. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
  4. pfiagra

pfiagra Active Member

Oct 13, 2014
  5. skoiboy

skoiboy New Member

Oct 20, 2007
    Updating now...

6. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    Heh, apparently I corrected my post sometime between your initial reading of it and hitting 'Reply.'