TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

TiVo replaced - Can't remote record?

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Johnny_boy 
#1 ·
I had my TiVo replaced on Monday due to the constant rebooting issue but I now find that I don't seem to be able to remote record anymore, either from the VM website or the iPhone app. I don't remember having to set anything up to get remote record working before (other than my TV region, which I've done).

So is there anything else I need to do, or is there something that Virgin need to do on their side, or is there just a problem with remote record at the moment? Any ideas anyone?

#6 ·
Mentioned the problem on the VM TiVo forums and one of their CS staff looked into it, took my e-mail and password (which I changed before sending it to them), tried it themselves and said it seemed to be working fine. I tried it again and it was, so don't know whether it was coincidence (though it hadn't been working for a couple of days), whether they did something but didn't mention it or whether the changing of the password triggered something to update.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.