Tivo Online Scheduling screwed up - try this to see for yourself

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by brianlees, Sep 12, 2007.

1. brianlees

brianlees New Member

Apr 16, 2007
    I thought it was just me, but I tried it in Safari and Firefox, just to make sure....not that this is a browser issue.

DO the following:

- search for "Journeyman"
    - click on the "Journeyman" title when it displays the results

For me, under the image of the cast it says 9/24 10pm.

In the Upcoming Titles section below that, it says 7pm! Try to view it in the grid and it is all messed up and an error message pops up saying there was an error with the data.

Ugh...I have been trying to schedule several shows for several days. I'm within the 2 week window for guide data, but it displays oddly like this. I have logged out and back in and it fixed it once, but never since.

Anyone else having this issue?

2. brianlees

brianlees New Member

Apr 16, 2007
    Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this?

3. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    For me, the image under the title shows "9/25 2:00AM" and the Upcoming Episodes list shows the same thing.

So yeah, something seems messed up.

Have you tried just scheduling it on your TiVo directly?

4. mick66

mick66 Dirty Burger

Oct 15, 2004
    The 'verse
    I'm in the central time zone so I get 9/24 9:00pm - in the upcoming episodes It says 9/24 9:00pm also. When I view in grid it is listed as 9/24 9:00pm. If I check it w/o logging in but with the correct zip and cable line up, I get the same thing.

5. mick66

mick66 Dirty Burger

Oct 15, 2004
    The 'verse
    It states that you are getting the east coast DISH lineup if you don't enter the correct zip and cable lineup. The listings you saw were off by several hours because of this.

6. bobharp

bobharp Member

Jan 17, 2003
    I am seeing this as well. I noticed it (using Firefox 2.0.0.5 WinXP) while attempting to schedule something yesterday. Oddly enough it works in IE 6 on the same PC.
    I am logged in both instances and can see my 2 TiVos.

The times are offset by 5 hours.