Tivo Online - incomplete show list shows in PC browsers, but appear in iOS app

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Amun Ra, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Amun Ra

Amun Ra New Member

Apr 22, 2018
    My morning ritual is to get up, get coffee and stream an early AM news show from my Tivo Bolt to my PC browser Firefox via Tivo Online (Windows 10 auto-updated). I've been doing this for ages just fine, except for intermittent Flash permission hickups which I always correct. I'm on Hydra (latest) with a home Ethernet network, all connections are fine.

However, in recent weeks when using the PC browser (Firefox or Chrome) Tivo Online is NOT showing all of my shows, regardless of filter used. It shows maybe a few of the recently recorded ones and some older ones, but is missing well over half of the shows recorded in the list. When I switch to my iOS app to look at the same Bolt, ALL of the shows appear just fine. So clearly there's something up with Tivo Online and Firefox and Chrome (both are auto-update). It's EXTREMELY annoying.

I've tried clearing my cookies and browser data cache. I've turned off ad blockers. I've tried Chrome and Firefox. The connections are good. The shows are there, but the issue is definitely unique to Tivo Online using multiple browsers. I've verified the site permissions are fine and flash is enabled.

Anybody run into this and know how I can resolve it?

2. PSU_Sudzi

PSU_Sudzi Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Philly suburbs
    There have been some issues with TiVo Online posted here the past couple of weeks. I don’t use it with any frequency so can’t offer specific advice but if you do a search here you may see some similar issues posted and/or resolutions.

3. tivoknucklehead

tivoknucklehead Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Orlando Florida
  4. Amun Ra

Amun Ra New Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Let me be clear - my issue is with "My Shows", I didn't mention the To Do list. :)

5. tivoknucklehead

tivoknucklehead Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Orlando Florida
    both are dead