Tivo Navigation

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by chales007, Apr 6, 2011.

1. chales007

chales007 New Member

Dec 16, 2008
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to do this navigation.

Here would be the setup.

I am watching a recorded show, but currently there is a game on the TV that I am also watching and recording.

Is there a way to switch and back and forth between these two shows. So that I can switch shows and start watching where I want to resume?

Also is there a way if I am watching live TV to easily get back to a Recorded Show that I am watching.

So I am watching a baseball game on the tube. I think this is boring. I am going to catch an episode of this during the game. So I start to watch my show. Then about half way through the show I want to go check the score. So how would I easily navigate back to resume my recorded show that I am watching?

I know that I can hit the Tivo button and such, but I would like to simplify.

2. Jonathan_S

Jonathan_S Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2001
    Northern...
    Obviously pressing LiveTV from the recorded show should take to to the live game. I don't think there's a one button press to jump back into the show however.

But if you press Left on the direction pad it should jump back to the menu with the show highlighted, so you'd only need to press play to resume watching.