TiVO Missing Titles

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by erintell, Mar 19, 2020.

1. erintell

erintell New Member

Jun 21, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    My TiVO Premiere is displaying odd behavior. On many channels, it displays "Title Not Available." When I go to the TiVO Guide, the current programming for many channels is blank but if I look on the right side it does list programming (although sometimes with the wrong time). I have restarted the Premiere multiple times but the problem persists. Can anyone help me to resolve this? Thanks.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    TiVo and odd behavior are married to each other. But do NOT run the CPI&TDL process.

For now, just hope the next service connection fixes it. Also: Report a Lineup Issue

BTW, today's service connection does not contain new data for anybody. Wait until tomorrow, then check: Daily Guide Updates

3. erintell

erintell New Member

Jun 21, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks....dare I ask, what is the CPI&DL process?

4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    It's under Help/Reset & Restarts. It means Clear Program Information and To Do List. I've done it many times, but there's been a change over the last few weeks that will brick your Premiere or Roamio (with TE3) if you run it.

See:
    Tivo Customer Support Community

Is something seriously wrong with TiVo’s guide data?

Some stations have missing guide data only 1 week away!!

There are problems with guides world wide due to sports and election changes. Be patient. See my signature for a link to abbreviations.

chiguy50 and ClayKY like this.