tivo messed up my order!

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by nocola, Apr 18, 2006.

1. nocola

nocola New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    San...
    hi all I'm writing becouse tivo messed up my order. I called on thusday to order the bunlded package for 1 year. when I checked my email it said 3 years. when I had a chance later that day I called to have the problum corrected. she said that it was set for 1 year. I thanked her and did not worry about it until saturday. when I called I gave the guy my order number to check if it was set for 1 year and he said it was for 1 year prepaid. that is when I told him that it was incorrect and it should have been 1 year 19.95. he said that he would need to speck with his supperviser. I said that I needed to go and I would call later. when I called later that day they said I should recive a email on monday witch did not get I said ok and went back to work. today witch is monday I called and I told the csr about what they said and she told me to call tomorrow (tuesday). the reason I do not want the prepaid package is becouse I do not have that much money. my bank will give tivo the money but that leaves me with the total and the servie fee for them to give tivo the money. will tivo give me the money for the serive fee for their MESS sorry I'm using my treo 650. can someone help with this mess that THEY CREATED? the bank knows becouse I told them and they said I would need to collect the fee from tivo.

2. Stylin

Stylin Stylish Jane Sixpack

Dec 31, 2004
    NYC
    Have you been given a case#. the best thing to do is call and have the erroe (if any) documented with a case#. I *think* they would be able to forward the info to accting dept and make any adjustments.

3. ZeoTiVo

ZeoTiVo I can't explain

Jan 2, 2004
    lookup TiVoJerry on this forum member list adn contact him. he can help get this straightened out I think

4. timckelley

timckelley run of the mill TCFer

Oct 15, 2002
    Brushy...
    This many calls and they still don't understand what you ordered? Ouch!

5. nocola

nocola New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    San...
    Hi sorry about the bad format but because i was writing from my phone i did not know how it would look like on a real computer. As I am writing this I am on the phone with them now. They stop the order so it did NOT go though witch is a good thing. She said i would need to re-order it. I told ok and i will reorder but online and not though a person because there is a lot of problems when i do it though them!

6. timckelley

timckelley run of the mill TCFer

Oct 15, 2002
    Brushy...
    Do you by chance have a thick accent, causing phone difficulties?

7. nocola

nocola New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    San...
    No but when i ordered it needed to be fast becouse i needed to clock in for work.