TiVo merch pictures wanted

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by BryanRDC, Oct 29, 2019.

1. BryanRDC

BryanRDC Recovering TC addict

Jan 16, 2001
    Seattle,...

Advertisements

Hey old and new friends,

Do you have pictures of TiVo merch that you could post and would allow me to use in a business presentation?

I was active on the TiVo Forums back in the early 2000's, so many good memories. Long story short in the interest of time, I am writing a speech on building customer closeness and how brands can drive customer loyalty, and I'm planning to include the story of how I got into the TiVo phenomenon way back when.

I'd like to illustrate with pics of a TiVo antenna ball, shirt, baseball cap, plush toy...all of which I had at one point and none of which I still own. I'd love any pics you have of official TiVo merch as well as any "user-created" TiVo stuff, e.g. Halloween costumes, shaped cakes, and more.

Thanks in advance, and HELLO to all my old friends here on the Forums!

BryanRDC (in Seattle since 2004)

2. kokishin

kokishin Active Member

Sep 9, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    TiVo toys - Google Search

3. BryanRDC

BryanRDC Recovering TC addict

Jan 16, 2001
    Seattle,...
    Thank you. I'd been plugging "TiVo merchandise" and "TiVo ballcap" and "TiVo antenna ball" into search and getting nothing. Much appreciated.

4. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Though I bet a bunch of those are copyrighted images and you can't just use them???

5. gary.buhrmaster

gary.buhrmaster Active Member

Nov 5, 2015

Advertisements

Have you tried to reach out to TiVo corporate itself (either investor relations, public relations, marketing, and/or press)? I would guess one/all have access to the legacy of the companies SWAG. I have this fantasy that TiVo, somewhere in their corporate offices, have a wall (hall?) of every piece of SWAG and hardware (including some that might have never been sold) that they ever created which is shown the new hires as part of the introduction to the companies history (those that forget history are doomed to repeat it).