Tivo Hicup??

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by aztivo, Sep 21, 2006.

1. aztivo

aztivo Member

Feb 23, 2005
    AZ

Advertisements

So tonight my tivo was recording a suggestion. I went to see what it was and it was a CSI so i pushed the right arrow that brings up the screen with all the choices and my tivo froze then restarted. It was still recording the program when this happened. I don't know if anyone else has seen this but it seems to be a bug in the system

2. pyrosas

pyrosas New Member

Sep 13, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    I have a similar issue. Mine went doesn't want to play any video. It was in the standby state and was recording 2 suggestion. I pushed the TiVo to take it out of standby mode and then push the live tv button to see what it is recording. What I saw was just the TiVo menu background with audio playing, No Video. Try to play a recorded show, same thing, just tivo menu background and audio playing. It fast forward and rewind but all I get is the audio and no video. The worse part is, the audio will stop playing about 30 seconds and if I ff/rewind, the audio from the show will start playing again but only stopping about 30 seconds later.

Encountered it twice and both time the machine was in a standby mode and recording 2 suggestions/shows.