Advertisements The fall season is coming and I'm sure I will be very short of drive space on my new Tivo HD very soon. I did a little research on drive sizes and I feel like with a net of 500GB I'll be happy with my capacity for the lifetime of my Tivo. So I feel like I am at a decision point right now of deciding from: 1. Upgrade internal drive 2. Add-on an external eSATA 3. Wait for a firmware update making the eSATA upgrade easier then do #2 4. Wait for the official TiVo eSATA drive / support Technically, I am competent to do the upgrade but I don't look forward to all the tinkering and the last thing I want is to end up with an unstable TiVo and deal with the hassle of having something that doesn't work well. Does anyone have any theories on if TiVo does release the drive, how much might it cost? If I am going to do an upgrade now, am I better off upgrading the internal drive or adding on a eSata? What should I do?