TiVo HD model TCD652160

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by Finalrinse, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Finalrinse

Finalrinse Member

Jan 12, 2005
    S.E. Michigan

Advertisements

TiVo HD with LIFETIME Service, 1TB 142 HD Hours | eBay
    I have a TiVo HD Lifetime Service (Cable or Antenna!), I bought new in 2008, it's been stored away for 6 years (I bought a Premier 4 in 2012, a Premiere XL4 in 2013, and Roamio Pro in 2014). It has a 1TB WD Green drive in it that I installed shortly after I bought it. I brought it out a few days ago and hooked it up. It started right up and updated to the latest software version. When it was new I accidentally broke off the HDMI port (I had a too stiff HDMI cable hooked up, and the rest is history). From that point forward I used Component (RGB) cables (same HD signal as HDMI, but you need to use separate audio, either fiber optic or composite), and always worked great.
    Anyway, now I'm at a point that I don't know what to do with it? I don't have a spare cable card for it, nor do I want to get another one from Comcast. So, I'm thinking about selling it? Anyone interested?
    Like I say, it has Lifetime, 1TB WD HD, No HDMI, but Component RGB works great.
    I can supply pictures inside and out and TV screen shots of menus or anything you like.

2. Finalrinse

Finalrinse Member

Jan 12, 2005
    S.E. Michigan
    Sold, thank you!