Tivo HD Kidzone program list by dates?

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by paul_650, May 9, 2017.

1. paul_650

paul_650 New Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Somehow my wife pushed some buttons on remote for the Tivo HD (series 3), now all the programs in Kidzone are now listed alphabetically instead of by dates. The programs outside of Kidzone are listed properly by dates.

I also have another Tivo HD XL (series 3), and the programs in the Kidzone there are listed by dates. So I know that's possible.

I looked everywhere in the menu and cannot find a way to change program listing by dates in the Kidzone. I suspect it's a secret key combination.

I called Tivo a couple of times, and they were no help. I even reset the Tivo HD (clear and delete everything), and the Kidzone programs are still listed alphabetically.

I am hoping we have a Tivo HD expert here who may know the secret key combination to change the Kidzone program listing to by dates.

Thanks!!

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    I believe A (or B) was pressed, and it's a toggle. Try that while in the shows list.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  3. paul_650

paul_650 New Member

Jan 23, 2007
    I tried it. Neither pressing A nor B (while in the Kidzone program list) worked. I pressed the button once, then I tried to hold the button for 5 secs, no luck. The program list is still alphabetical (not by dates)

Any other suggestions? Can someone with a Tivo HD and the old style Kidzone try and verify this? Thanks!

4. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Oh, S3, DOH

They don't use A or B.

Use 1 instead.

5. paul_650

paul_650 New Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Hi ThAbtO,

Thanks for your suggestions. It's Tivo HD (the model after S3) with the old style kidzone. My guess is that the code base should be the same.

Press '1' didn't not work for me. Do you press '1' in the kidzone program list? For how long? Can you try to see if you can switch the program listing (alphabetical to by date) in the kidzone on your S3?

Thanks