Tivo HD box not showing on Premier or Premier XL boxes

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by LDLDL, Jan 31, 2012.

1. LDLDL

LDLDL Member

Jan 12, 2002
    Brookhaven, PA
    Ever since streaming has been activated, I noticed that my HD box doesn't show on the Premier or Premier XL boxes. On the HD box the Premier boxes do not show at all. Sometimes I still would like to transfer a show from my HD box to one of the Premier boxes. I also know that I can't stream between the HD and Premiers.

2. dalmeida

dalmeida New Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Campbell, CA
    I've noticed the same thing. My Series 2 SD box shows up but not the HD. All three of my boxes are on the same wired sub-net.

3. mandm1

mandm1 New Member

Jul 26, 2003
    Iowa
    I have two Premiere XL boxes and one Series 3 box. The Series 3 only shows up intermittently (randomly) on the Premieres. Before 20.2, this problem did not occur.

I'm using an ethernet network (Cat 5e) and all boxes are on the same subnet.

4. LDLDL

LDLDL Member

Jan 12, 2002
    Brookhaven, PA
    I just got off of the telephone with Tivo because I've been having an issue with my HD box. Problem is that it won't install 11.0k software. It's still stuck on 11.0j!!!! Bottom line, the suggestion was to get a new hard drive or purchase a new box!!! Because of streaming, which by the way works great in my house, I may just get another Premier! As for the HD not showing on the Premiers and visa versa, the bottom line for that was to go into DVR preferences on your account and click save so the system will update the Tivo To Go, etc....