Tivo Games

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by kevlard1, Jan 3, 2006.

1. kevlard1

kevlard1 New Member

Nov 12, 2005
    CT
    What is the name of the website where I can have my tivo download games? I know this has been asked before and I searched for it but I couldn't find the name.
    Thank you for your help!

2. davezatz

davezatz Funkadelic

Apr 18, 2002
    Fairfax, VA
  3. jkalnin

jkalnin Baad Spellor

Jan 8, 2003
    Warrington, PA
    Those are "other' games that you can get. I think you have to subscribe for Tivo Apps under Music, Photos, and More. I am not sure if the ability to do that came with a software upgrade:

http://www.tivo.com/4.9.11.asp

When you get upgraded and subscribe to this you get Yahoo Weather, Traffic, Photos, Live 365, Podcasts, and games like Skull and Bones and Wordsmith.

With tivo.apps you can get other things like Hot or Not, Late Night Guide, Flicker, and games like Word Droppings, Tic Tac Toe, Pony Poker, and another word game that slips my mind.

4. davezatz

davezatz Funkadelic

Apr 18, 2002
    Fairfax, VA
  5. kevlard1

kevlard1 New Member

Nov 12, 2005
    CT
    I was put on that priority list a couple weeks ago but I still haven't gotten the new services. What I was looking for was aps.tv. Thank you for your help!

6. davezatz

davezatz Funkadelic

Apr 18, 2002
    Fairfax, VA
    No prob, I'm here to serve. :)

FYI you may want to re-enter your TSN to make sure you got it right. I put another machine on the list Christmas weekend and got the updates that Tuesday. Though this week (CES) is probably crazy, who knows if TiVo can function with all the smart people relocated to Vegas. ;)

7. TiVoStephen

TiVoStephen formerly TiVoOpsMgr

Jun 27, 2000
    Alviso, CA, USA
    Some of the smart people are staying back at HQ :)

Dave's right though, if you haven't receive the online applications after three business days, you should probably try re-submitting your TiVo Service Number at the URL given above.

Best regards,
    Stephen