Tivo Facebook Page and the Tivo customers

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by hairyblue, Sep 8, 2011.

1. hairyblue

hairyblue A good Man

Feb 25, 2002
    Mobile, AL
    I think companies were thinking that Fackbook is a great way to free advertise to customers, but now it seems to be a great way for customers to voice complaints. The Facebook Tivo page made the Elite annoucement and a bunch of customers have used the comment section to complain about the HDUI of the Premiere as well as other things.

I have 2 Premieres still in the boxes and unopened. I sure hope I have a better experience with my Tivos. I've always loved Tivo in the past. I'll be using them in November/December so maybe they will fix any problems before I open my boxes. hehe

http://www.facebook.com/TiVo?sk=wall

2. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    Don't hold your breath. While I am extremely pleased with my Premieres I am not expecting the HDUI to be finished anytime soon. Although it would certainly be nice if it was. But that will still not prevent me from selling four of my Premieres to get two TiVo Elites.

3. smbaker

smbaker Well-Known Member

May 24, 2003
    Sadly, I'm too much of a social media noob to figure out how to write on Tivo's wall...

4. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Member

Nov 28, 2002
    You have to "Like" them first, which is sort of counter-intuitive when you want to unload.

5. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    Some companies shouldn't use Facebook. Tivo is one of them. It doesn't matter what Tivo posts, it's ALWAYS followed up by a bunch of complaints. I think it's mostly more complaints than praise. You would think they would learn to just shut up.