TiVo+ Expected Usage

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Charles R, Nov 22, 2019.

TiVo+ Viewing Options

1. I plan on streaming TiVo+ content regularly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I plan on streaming TiVo+ content occasionally

1.8%
  3. If interesting content becomes available I will start streaming via TiVo+

27.3%
  4. I will never take advantage of TiVo+

70.9%
  1. Charles R

Charles R Active Member

Nov 9, 2000
    USA
    No reason to editorialize (like that will actually work) simply vote for one of the choices. With the understanding the forum certainly isn't accurate demographics we'll see what we see.

2. Adam C.

Adam C. Active Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Aside from the current abysmal programming, I don't watch anything with commercials, so count me out.

3. Charles R

Charles R Active Member

Nov 9, 2000
    USA
    I was expecting around 95% (or higher here) to select never. Wild guess their actual market would lean more to using the streaming options perhaps by 25% or more. That would make it close to 50/50 if they improve the content...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  4. Slumpert

Slumpert Member

Oct 18, 2019
    Survey of pure speculation filled out by forum lurkers..

The only thing more pointless would be thinking TiVo+ won’t switch to a premium ad free version which TiVo will still tack pre-roll ads o to.

5. kdmorse

kdmorse Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2001
    Germantown, MD
    I waffled between "If the content improves", and never - and I had to hit Never. Maybe, if content improves, *and* the experience improves then maybe I would be interested, maybe.

kpeters59 likes this.
  6. mattyro7878

mattyro7878 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    I can't imagine anything worth watching will ever pop up for free and with trick play functions.

7. tenthplanet

tenthplanet Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2004
    I actually saw something interesting the other day, if they just add a pause function for starters that would be great. The world has this annoying habit of intruding on your watching and sometimes you just have hit pause and take care of something.