Tivo Edge for Antenna

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Rmaddtx, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Rmaddtx

Rmaddtx New Member

Nov 15, 2019
    I am in the need of help from people that actually own a Outside Antenna Tivo.
    I have connected my new Tivo Edge, Tivo found all my channels, with Channel Numbers, and Channel names, For instance "Grit", but the time of programs that is supposed to be listed on the channels has "Title Not Available" on all the channels that was found. I am using the antenna listed below.

Track package
    [​IMG]
    pingbingding HDTV Antenna Amplified Digital Outdoor Antenna with Mounting Pole & 40FT RG6 Coax Cable--150 Miles Range--360 Degree Rotation Wireless Remote.

I hope someone has the answer to this problem. Because with the times on specific channels, I can't use record, or even Manuel recording won't work. I have tried Tivo support, (Worthless), also Amazon support (more than worthless). So I am hoping someone that actually owns one of these and has had the same problem has found the answer. Appreciate all the help I can get. RM

PS, just wondering that the tower I am receiving from has the channel info for antennas?

2. ggieseke

ggieseke Well-Known Member

May 30, 2008
    The antenna and what channels you may be able to detect with a channel scan (marked with an asterisk) have nothing to do with the guide data provided by TiVo. If you post your zip code and specific information on what channels aren't receiving guide data someone here may be able to help you with specific advice. Ultimately a TiVo is almost worthless without accurate data, and that's something that only TiVo can correct.

3. Rmaddtx

Rmaddtx New Member

Nov 15, 2019
    Alright thanks;
    Zip Code: 79245
    Channels not receiving guide;
    14-2 Grit
    14-3 Escape
    14-4 Bounce
    4-1 Kamr, NBC
    4-4 Cozi
    7-1 ABC, 7
    7-2 CW
    7-3 Comet
    7-4 Stadium
    10-1 KFDA
    10-4 Me TV
    these are the channels I receive from a tower 10 miles from my house.
    the only I care about.

4. kpeters59

kpeters59 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    There's no real reason it shouldn't be listing the channels in your area.

Have you filled out this form?:

Report a Lineup Issue

Is it possible the TiVo is still Indexing your initial Guide Data?

-KP