This is getting weird. I used to have very reliable connectivity to TiVo Desktop, but now it's rare or intermittent (mostly reappearing briefly - when it does reappear - when I change from Bonjour to Beacon, or when I reboot) I have reset my bridge and my router and reconfigured (which has got me this far), but still no cigar. I can see the TiVo from the router's connection list, Bonjour is a running service, nothing is barred in my firewall (nothing is asking me to connect, either). I have uninstalled TiVo desktop and cleaned the registry and reinstalled, I have re-entered the MAK, I can ping the TiVo all day long. Sometimes the desktop shows up in My Tivo, sometimes not. Sometimes when it does, the programs are listed, sometimes not. 90% of the time, TiVo desktop says: TiVo Desktop did not fined a TiVo DVR in your home network." Sometimes rebooting works. Can't say if rebooting the TiVo has really been of any value. I think I may have got the desktop to recognize this once when I rebooted the DVR. For some reason there are two devices listed in my router list with the same IP. One has the name of my TiVo as the name of the device, the other has no name until I drill into the device. On the router home screen, one says active and one says inactive, but I can ping both from their respective menus (in the router list). The TiVo diagnostics and internet connectivity tests from the settings menu works like a charm. The TiVo is connected through a D-Link 1522 wireless N bridge, as are my slingbox, receiver, and TV, each of which has no issues.