TIVO deleted CBS stations in Channel Guide in Birmingham AL; can anything be done?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by bertp, Apr 2, 2020.

1. bertp

bertp New Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Last night my CBS stations (both SD & HD) were deleted in my channel guide and replaced by CW stations in Columbus MS, (about a hundred miles away). Spectrum is still sending CBS down the wire and still shows CBS on those channels in the Spectrum app but the channel guide now shows CW network listings for HD and SD versions for a channel in Columbus MS.

Is there anything I can do? I have Kmtgg: is it possible to somehow manually change these stations in the Channel Guide back to CBS?

ALSO

A few weeks ago I lost the SD versions of PBS and FOX in the channel guide in a similar fashion. Last night those incorrect stations were also deleted replaced by different incorrect channels!!!

It would be interesting to know whether anyone in the Birmingham AL market using Spectrum cable (formerly Charter Cable) is or is not seeing the same problem

My DVR is a VOX Roamio and am also seeing other changes regarding Tivo+

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
  3. bertp

bertp New Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Thanks so much for your help JoeKustra! changing zipcodes in the "Guided Setup" so that I could select "Spectrum Fairfied Standard Cable" appears to solve the problem!!!

JoeKustra likes this.
  4. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    You should submit a lineup report to TiVo so they fix the lineup for your city.

Scott