TiVo Conflicts

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by cahir982, Nov 20, 2011.

1. cahir982

cahir982 New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Derry,N.Ireland

Advertisements

Can someone please help i have 2 Series 1 Tivos and i am trying to send over conflicts over to my second Tivo but all i get is "Slot free, error finding fsid for link" Can any body help with this and Thanks in advance

2. lillevig

lillevig Cold in East Iowa

Dec 6, 2010
    Marion, Iowa
    I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish. What conflicts are you talking about and what sort of communication path are you trying to use? As far as I know, Series 1 Tivos cannot communicate with each other, even if upgraded to use Turbonet cards. If this is something specific to UK Series 1 Tivos, there is a top-level forum for that. Those folks might have a better idea of your situation.

3. cahir982

cahir982 New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Derry,N.Ireland
    Yea thats great ill try them but just to let you know i have 2 UK TiVo's upgraded to 1TB each they do communicate with each other also i can record,delete almost anything through the internet

4. Seeker03

Seeker03 New Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Does anyone know how to convert Itunes videos[tv shows] to series 2?I'm trying Pavtube video converter and can't find the correct format. Thanks in advance and yes , I have desktop plus installed

5. unitron

unitron Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC

Advertisements

The

TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo

forum

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35

might be a place to look and a better place to start a new thread asking your question, rather than burying it in this thread which has such a generic title.