Tivo Bolt Running Hydra - Show Names in Suggested Shows List

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by GibsonGril44, Feb 7, 2018.

1. GibsonGril44

GibsonGril44 New Member

Feb 7, 2018

Advertisements

Hi,
    I have a Tivo bolt and I'm running Hydra (UE 4). My Tivo records suggested shows, but in the recording list it only shows the episode name and number. I can't see the show name. How do I fix this. I have tried messing with the settings, but it only changes the settings for shows I've recorded, not shows Tivo has recorded.

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Can you send a picture of what the problem is?

3. GibsonGril44

GibsonGril44 New Member

Feb 7, 2018
    This is what it looks like.
    IMG_0871.jpg

4. dgage

dgage New Member

Jul 23, 2002
    I have the same issue on my Roamio Pro. Essentially makes the suggested recordings worthless on my now Hydra-based Tivo. They do still show correctly on my iPad though since that app hasn’t changed. I’d love to know a setting to fix it or if Tivo would fix it.

5. clay.autery

clay.autery Member

Feb 2, 2018
    Northwest...

Advertisements

I found this same "feature" too.... Here is an effective work-around.

You are currently experiencing this issue by viewing "TiVo Suggestions" at the bottom of "My Shows", right?

So, do this.... referenced from watching a Live TV.

TiVo Button --> My Shows -->
    Use UP/DOWN to put "ALL SHOWS" in the highlighted position (white background with black text)
    Then scroll left or right until "SUGGESTIONS" is highlighted.

NOW, you are looking at All of the TiVo Suggestions with Show Titles (folders). Choose a folder and it will give you the episode(s) available with Episode Titles.

Note: If there is/are new suggestion(s) in a folder, it/they will be indicated by a number beside the folder. Once you enter that folder, the "new" number on the folder will go away indicating that you've viewed the contents of that folder since the last episode was added to it (recorded).

Hope this helps.