TiVo Bolt not recording and Mini won't run unless main TV is on?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Sinfoman, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Sinfoman

Sinfoman New Member

Feb 13, 2017

Advertisements

OK, guys, I need help. I have ALL OVER this forum and I can't find an answer to these two issues:

1) TiVo bolt, set to record two separate items on a season pass, from 8 to 9 PM different channels. Let's call them channesl A and B. Channel C starts a recording at 8:30 and one of the recordings let's say A gets clipped to 35 minutes. Then another program comes on at 9 pm on channel A and the recording that "clipped" the first recording gets clipped (it says 4 minutes??). Recording appears to be working during scheduled time (per the guide and the My Shows app), but then upon finishing, TiVo says it only recorded partial. I have clipping set to off, and up until recently it worked flawlessly. Perhaps this is related to the buffering issues?

Or even worse, last night I was recording MacGuyver from 8-9 then Hawaii 5-0 from 9-10 on CBS. It recorded one hour of 5-0, but only recorded 13 minutes of MacGuyver. The recording starts on time and goes to 13 minutes then jumps to the last ten seconds of the hour and asks if I want to keep or delete. WTF?

2) 2 TiVO minis on MoCa, OTA feed turns OFF if main TV TURNS OFF?? Read here: NOT the TiVo Bolt server, the TV itself. Seriously! The green light from the TiVo Bolt is still on. I have reset all three devices and still nothing. Note that this has also only recently started happening.

Software for Bolt: 20.7.4.RC2-USC-11-849
    Software for Minis: 20.7.4.RC2-A93-6-A93

Help?

Follow up: Tonight it clipped a SINGLE EPISODE of Supergirl, NOTHING else recording. 37 minutes in (partial). FIX.THIS. ROVI. NOW.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017