Title Not Available on all HBO and Showtime Channels...

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by GordonHelser, Feb 16, 2021.

1. GordonHelser

GordonHelser New Member

Nov 24, 2009

Advertisements

...on all of my TiVo's. TiVo support chat first asked me to submit a Lineup Report. I tried to, but was not able to because this problem does not fit the Lineup Report required fields. So I tired chat again. They recommended try Guided Setup. Before I try that on one of my TiVo's, I thought I would check here to see if anyone here knew what is going on?

TiVo fan since 2000

2. nerdles1

nerdles1 Member

Aug 26, 2013
    Yes repeat guided setup. I was missing all premium channel info as well as locals. I had to select another local area but still my same cable provider when it asked. But everything came back.
    I had two choices in my area St. Petersburg spectrum or Clearwater area Spectrum I had been rolling with St Pete for years all of a sudden info gone. I did guided setup again chose Clearwater Bam channel info back. Had to redo all three of my TiVo’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GordonHelser likes this.
  3. Lemeus19

Lemeus19 New Member

Feb 16, 2021
    This happened to me too about 5 days ago. I lost all of my local HD channels. ABC, NBC, Fox, CW, CBS all gone. I repeated guided setup multiple times and nothing. Just talked to both Spectrum and Tivo. Spectrum has no clue, Tivo submitted a lineup report but I don't really understand what that means. I'm in St Pete, too.

4. nerdles1

nerdles1 Member

Aug 26, 2013
    When you go through guided setup again after you enter your zip your selections will come up you to choose your cable provider. Mine populated with

Wow cable
    Frontier
    Spectrum St Pete
    Spectrum Clearwater

Select Clearwater Spectrum instead of St Pete Spectrum
    Try my zip 34683 should bring up my choices.

Should get you squared away
    For some reason if you select St Pete it’s all screwed up and after guided setup no premiums will appear on channel list.

I got lucky figuring it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GordonHelser likes this.
  5. GordonHelser

GordonHelser New Member

Nov 24, 2009

Advertisements

Thank you so much. That solved it. I was using Spectrum St Pete. I repeated Guided Setup and selected Spectrum Hernando instead of St Pete. Those were the only two Spectrum choices. I live in Tampa. Zip 33609.

6. GordonHelser

GordonHelser New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Sounds like you have a different problem. nerdles1 and I above only lost the info (title and description, etc.) for our premium channels. We still could view those channels. We just lost the show titles and info for those premium channels.

If you have more than one Spectrum choice in Guided Setup, try choosing to a different one than you are currently using. That solved our problem. Good luck.

7. Lemeus19

Lemeus19 New Member

Feb 16, 2021
    Thanks!! That fixed the problem for now so I can at least see the channels and the guide info again. So strange how the St Pete one is all messed up.....

8. GordonHelser

GordonHelser New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Great. Which Spectrum did you switch to? Just curious.