1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Titans (DC Universe) Season One Thread - Spoilers OK

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Amnesia, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    I really enjoyed the pilot episode. After spending the past few weeks watching a lot of the DC Animated Universe shows, I was kind of shocked at the gratuitous violence of Robin's attack (gratuitous on Robin's part I mean---it made perfect sense for the show).

I liked the actors and the special effects as well---and the production values were surprisingly good...

One thing that I found surprising was that the series is set in Detroit. I recently had a conversation with a friend about how DC comic series tend to take place in fake US cities (Gotham, Metropolis, Central City, etc) while Marvel comic series take place in real US cities...

2. David Platt

David Platt Mouse Master TCF Club

Dec 13, 2001
    Portland, OR
    I really liked it too! I went in with REALLY low expectations, and it exceeded them greatly. I like all the leads so far (except for Beast Boy, who we haven't seen enough of to get a read on). The level of violence surprised me quite a bit too, but it fit with the show.