Time Warner Channel Lineup

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by wclanders, Jan 26, 2007.

1. wclanders

wclanders New Member

Jan 23, 2007

Advertisements

Is anyone having any problem with the Time Warner channel line up in southern California? I recently purchased a Tivo series 3 for my new high def tv. Today a time Warner cable guy came out to install the 2 cable cards. After installation I followed the setup process but I’m unable to get a lineup with the High def channels. My high def stations are in the 400-420 range but when I look on my guide these are music stations. I’ve done the setup about 5 times now with different zip codes in my area and I’m unable to get a guide that matches my lineup. Any suggestions?

2. rivka

rivka New Member

Jan 24, 2003
    I'm having the exact same problem -- used to be with Adelphia. They got bought out by Time Warner, and we got our channel lineup switched over in December. I can't find a lineup on Tivo that matches our current lineup.

3. dddnlbb

dddnlbb New Member

Jan 25, 2007
    I'm a West LA resident who was forced from Comcast to Time Warner. I have the same issue. IF I select Time Waner West LA (there is not even an option of selecting Comcast anymore), my cahnnels are all off - I'm guesing that TiVo only has the TIme Warner lineup that has always ben in place and not the one that former Comcast users have. I had to switch from the TW West LA lineup o the TW Hollywood setup to get my channels right.