Thurs 10/27 CBS Shows

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by jasonander, Oct 27, 2016.

1. jasonander

jasonander Member

Jan 9, 2005

Advertisements

My TiVo Guide is showing as "To Be Announced" from 8-11pm on Thursday 10/27. Strange because earlier it was fine. This means that the entire primetime lineup on CBS will not record, including new episodes of Big Bang Theory, the premiere of The Great Indoors, Mom, Life in Pieces, and Pure Genius.

TiVo, please get your act together with the Rovi Guide! There have been so many problems that it's not even funny. Are you trying to lose what few customers you have remaining? I had a friend who was interested in getting a TiVo and I've already told her not to get one because of the numerous guide problems recently - so as more bad word of mouth comes out about your product and its unreliable guide data, it will start affecting your bottom line.

2. HomeUser

HomeUser Active Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    Thanks for the heads up, so far all of my TiVo DVR's are showing program info including The Big Bang Theory and others for CBS. Is it only CBS for you, which cable company and location?

3. jasonander

jasonander Member

Jan 9, 2005
    Comcast aka Xfinity in the San Francisco Bay Area. TiVo Online was still showing the bad guide data as of this morning, but looks like it's fixed now. So I guess people's TiVos got fixed if they called in recently today.

4. dalesd

dalesd Member

Aug 2, 2001
    Massachusetts
    I got two identical guide entries for The Great Indoors . The first one was at 8:30 and 1 minute long . The second one was at 8:31 and covered the rest of the show . But because they were identical , it only recorded the first one.

5. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale

Advertisements

strangely, I got The Great Indoors, and I am almost positive I saw at one point Big Bang Theory set to record.. though I *might* have accidentally removed it myself (and forgot to set it on the other Tivo).