The Windsors: Inside the Royal Dynasty (CNN)

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by japaget, Jun 10, 2020.

1. japaget

japaget Member

Mar 11, 2007
    CNN aired the first four episodes of this show in February and March. The remaining episodes were postponed due to news coverage of the COVID-19 crisis. CNN will be burning off the final two episodes of this series on Sunday June 14 starting at 6 PM Pacific time. (Check your listings if you are in a different time zone.) Your Season Passes or OnePasses may not pick up both episodes since the guide data for Episode 5 incorrectly shows it as previously aired on March 22, so you may need to check your TiVo's or MythTV's to do list.

2. mrsean

mrsean Active Member

May 15, 2006
    New Jersey
    Thanks for posting this. I had no idea that episode 5 that record was a forum on Covid since I haven't watched the series yet. My previously created season pass did not find the new episodes. A call home did not help. I was finally able to find them as single episodes during a search.

3. japaget

japaget Member

Mar 11, 2007
    Unfortunately, CNN has changed their schedule and is no longer planning to broadcast episodes 5 and 6 today. As far as I know, no announcement of a new air date has been made.

4. mrsean

mrsean Active Member

May 15, 2006
    New Jersey
    Thanks for letting us know.