The Whispers "A Hollow Man" 7/20/15

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Cainebj, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York

Advertisements

1) Why am I still watching this show?

2) Really?
    Lena fires 5 shots point blank from 10 feet away at 3 people and misses 2 of them?

2. classicX

classicX Don't scream.

May 10, 2006
    Miles away...
    How can the shots be point blank and from 10 feet away?

3. ej42137

ej42137 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2014
    Los Angeles
    The conclusion I drew was that she was directed by Drill to kill that person, and had not been not told to kill anyone else.

4. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    :thumbsdown:

Should I have said 4 feet?

She was extremely close.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point-blank_range

"Point-blank range is any distance over which the trajectory of a given projectile fired from a given weapon remains sufficiently flat that one can strike a target by firing at it directly. Point-blank range will vary by a weapon's external ballistics characteristics and target chosen. A weapon with a flatter trajectory will permit a longer maximum point-blank range for a given target size, while a larger target will allow a longer point-blank range for a given weapon.

In forensics and popular usage, point-blank range has come to mean extremely close "can't miss" range with a firearm, within four feet of its muzzle at moment of discharge yet not close enough to be a contact shot.?

5. RGM1138

RGM1138 I wanna Rock

Oct 6, 1999
    Gulfport, MS

Advertisements

I'm pretty sure that she was only trying to kill that guy that Drill wanted her to kill.

6. morac

morac Cat God TCF Club

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    The fact that she was very close should make it easier for her to hit 1 person since that's who she was aiming at.

Now the fact that that one person was behind the other two and somehow got shot in the chest. That's what you should be complaining about.