The Voice Season 17 Live Shows (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by series5orpremier, Nov 11, 2019.

1. series5orpremier

series5orpremier Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2013
    My Top 13 would be, in no particular order, from:

Team Kelly: Max Boyle, Jake Hoot, Shane Q
    Team Legend: Katie Kadan, Khalea Linee, Marybeth Byrd
    Team Blake: Ricky Braddy, Ricky Duran, Kat Hammock, Gracee Shriver
    Team Gwen: Joanna Martinez, Jake Haldenvang, Myracle Holloway

Last Two In: Kat Hammock, Gracee Shriver

I see Teams Kelly and Legend by far having the best chances to win the whole thing, but Joanna Martinez could sneak in there for Gwen.

2. SNJpage1

SNJpage1 Well-Known Member TCF Club

May 25, 2006
    Atlantic...
    Usually by now some one has moved to the front of the pack. However, this year I don't really see any one standing out to get excited about. Last night I fast forwarded thru a few of the singers. They all sounded alike. I think it will come down to who the country viewers like.

3. series5orpremier

Jul 5, 2013
    As opposed to last season, there are hardly any country singers this season. One male on Kelly's team (Jake Hoot) who is actually technically pretty good, and one Oklahoma girl (Gracee Shriver) Blake stole from Kelly who has no range but a classic tone. Blake had a male country singer but he was outclassed in the knockout by a gospel/pop singer (Ricky Braddy) so Blake sent him home.

Most country songs don't require great technical singing skill. The one country contender is Jake Hoot but there are also several other more technically impressive singers in the competition than him. In addition to Jake, Legend's top three above, Joanna Martinez, Max Boyle, Shane Q, and the two Ricky's all have the potential to go on a roll and dominate through the finals. Jake Haldenvang is also excellent but the public has forgotten rock n roll so the votes are probably not there for him. Right now the odds on favorite is Katie Kadan.

4. series5orpremier

Jul 5, 2013
    After tonight I'd eliminate Will Breman and Myracle Holloway. Not that they're bad, but everyone else is very good.

Katie Kadan remains in a league of her own. Just a notch below her, I think the next group of five includes Max, Jake, Ricky, Joana, and Rose. My final group of five are just a notch below that. Top to bottom this is one of the deepest seasons.