1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Voice - Season 14 (All Season Thread Spoilers OK)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, May 4, 2018.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    OK... I don't believe anyone has started a season 14 thread yet... We are down to the top 10 now, so maybe it's a good time to start discussing favorites, disappointments, etc...

As for me... I am on Team Pryor!

2. series5orpremier

series5orpremier Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2013
    Yes, I’d certainly rate Pryor as the favorite to win right now. I’m also partial to the two Jackies (Foster and Verna) and the little girl (Brynn).

3. series5orpremier

series5orpremier Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2013
    Pryor and Kaleb split the country vote, allowing Britton to sneak in there. I’m good with any of the other finalists (Spensha, Brynn, Kyla) winning, just as long as it isn’t Britton. Always thought America gave him more credit than he deserved.

4. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Yeah... I was Team Pryor, so I am not so happy with yesterday’s results.

I really loved Kyla’s performance of Let It Be this week, and wouldn’t mind seeing her take it all the way...

5. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    Finally got caught up!

Was disappointed Pryor did not make the finals. Not a big fan of Britton, but he won't win anyway.

It's gonna come down to Kyla and Brynn at the end. I like Spensha, but just isn't as good as the other two.

I LOVE Kyla. And Brynn has a completely different sound/vibe.

I think it will be close. My guess is that Kyla captures the older audience and Brynn the younger. It should be exciting!

6. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Yes...Pryor is a rock star... Love his voice...natural performer... I am a little shocked that he is not in the finals... But as mentioned, going for the America's save and competing for the country vote with Kaleb...that was a losing scenario... :(

7. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    Have not read anything above, have not watched the final ep, just finished watching the semi-finals. My final 4 were Kaleb, Pryor, Spensha and Britton. Being the conspiracy guy that I am, can't imagine how NBC came up with the 4 they did. IMHO.:D

8. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    Just watched the end, although very talented that is not who I would have picked.