The Voice all season

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DouglasPHill, May 13, 2020.

1. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    They adapted nicely to the pandemic. But I don't like the rule changes that guarantee each coach is represented. Id rather the best 9, then the best 5 singers regardless of coach.

2. series5orpremier

series5orpremier Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2013
    I can't argue too much with the top 5. I thought Megan might have gotten robbed because I'm not much into Micah's musical tastes. I was rooting heavily for Joanna but once Toneisha was part of her instant save competition I knew it was probably over (in fact, I projected that as the likely scenario back on Monday night). A case could have been made for all of the top 9 except for Zan (too ethereal), IMO, to make the top 5. My personal favorite is Thunderstorm but I think it comes down to him or Todd.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  3. danielhart

danielhart Nerp Nerp

Apr 27, 2004
    Same with Idol, I don't understand why they are attenuating the season so much. Its been a trend with both shows, but this season is super abbreviated.

Seems to me that once you go to all of the trouble of setting up everyone with remote staging and you have it all in place the thing do during the pandemic is to milk the season as much as you can with only one going home a week like they used to do back in the day. People are starved for new and especially live (or almost live) content it seems like lemonade from lemons to do that imo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DouglasPHill likes this.
  4. danielhart

danielhart Nerp Nerp

Apr 27, 2004
    Yup, Thunderstorm FTW, with Camwess in 2nd.

As an aside, his wife is gorgeous imo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    Todd and Toneisha