The Vampire Diaries 10/6/2011 Disturbing Behavior

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by hummingbird_206, Oct 8, 2011.

1. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    Well, Witchy Poo sure didn't last long. Katherine must be really bored.

Is Bonnie dumb as a bag of rocks or what? She can't tell the difference between Elena and Katherine? Wow, she sure is some witch.:rolleyes:

Can't remember his exact words, but I laughed when Damon looked for the ring and then temporarily killed Ric. And now Ric has made himself part of the council to look after the humans since the Sheriff has a vamp daughter and the Mayor a werewolf son? That was pretty entertaining! Bet they're gonna have some fun meetings.

Wonder how HRG (Daddy Forbes) kept from being compelled. He probably has a magical watch or something.

Looking forward to seeing Katherine and Damon together with Rebekah's/Elena's necklace. Bet they're gonna cause some fun trouble!

2. billypritchard

billypritchard Embiggener

May 7, 2001
    St. Louis, MO
    You can't blame Bonnie. Katherine straightened her hair!

3. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Daddy Forbes remained a dick even while leaving town.

I love Anna but this ghost crap is stupid. Why is she alone? Isn't her mother dead too?

4. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista TCF Club

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    Wow, been out of town for a week on business and trying to catch up on all my shows. I've concluded that I watch entirely too much TV. That being said, finally watched this last night so here are my thoughts. Complaints first, as per my usual. :D

First. F YOU SHOW for making me get all giddy seeing Stefan by the coffins thinking it was about to be Elijah resurrection time! GAH! Make it happen already! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Second. DO NOT LIKE Damon and Alaric at odds. They are SO much better as friends. This storyline, if it continues, is going to really piss me off. And sorry but I don't buy Damon killing him again. Alaric, Stefan and Elena are the only people Damon truly gives a crap about. No way he'd do that, pissed off or not. pffft

Third. HRG has conditioned his mind to not allow compulsion. WHAT? That's just dumb. Dumb and unrealistic. Yes, I realize how that sounds considering we are watching a show about supernatural. That's just how stupid I think that is. They should have said he had some ring/watch/something to explain his lack of compulsion other than he trained his mind to not be susceptible. Another pffft moment for me.

Fourth. Another dead witch? Really? So in other words, if you are a witch on this show [other than the great Bonnie] you will A. Be black and B. Be dead very soon.

Fifth. Ghost storyline is still a bore. I loved Anna but they are quickly making me not care about her with this crap.

Now on to the good.

First. Tyler and Caroline. I just love them together. I'll say it every episode if I have to. I love that she tells him he stinks and then still proceeds to make out with him. Girl has more will power than I. Hot or not, I can't get past smells when it's sexy time.

Second. Caroline laying the smackdown on Damon. Loved that he said "I'm stronger than you are" and she retorts with "But I'm angrier" and tosses him across the room. heee

Third. Alaric joining the counsel. I'm sorry, what's that you say? I can't join the counsel because I'm not a founding family member. pfffft Just did, see you next meeting. :up:

Fourth. Damon seeming to not be wusified by Elena anymore. Yes, he's a dick. Deal with it, girl. You know you secretly like it. And speaking of......

Fifth. Caroline calling Elena on her Damon BS. HA! Finally someone does.

5. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista TCF Club

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    Oh and one more thing to add. This exchange had me on the floor.

Damon: So Mayor Lockwood called your gay ex husband to torture your vampire daughter?
    Liz: Yes, I've been keeping him detained to make sure the vervain's out of his system so you could, you know.
    Damon: You want me to just kill him?
    Liz: No, Damon. He's Caroline's father.
    Damon: He sounds like a d-bag to me.
    Liz: Yeah, well, just because you and I are on okay terms doesn't mean I'm suddenly a big advocate for your lifestyle.
    Damon: Is that what you told him when you got divorced?

6. billypritchard

May 7, 2001
    St. Louis, MO
    I don't mind the dead witches. This is the VAMPIRE diaries after all, not some crappy Witches Circle show.

:)

7. billypritchard

May 7, 2001
    St. Louis, MO
    The Ghost storyline is fairly boring, but Anna is so much better than Bonnie as an actress/love interest.