The Vampire Diaries 10/20/2011 Smells Like Teen Spirit

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by hummingbird_206, Oct 21, 2011.

1. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    Ugh, Matt is an idiot. But maybe now Vicki is gone for good. Just wish she had taken Matt with her.

So Elena wants to be Buffy now, huh? Pretty funny when Ric told her she wasn't strong enough.

Still loving Tyler and Caroline together. Too bad Klaus left his sister behind to mess things up.

Did Michael kill Katherine?

Mason is back? Wonder if he's a ghost, too? Kinda hard to believe he could come back from having his heart ripped out.

I love this show!

2. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista TCF Club

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    Okay I have to nitpick right now because it's seriously bugging me. How did Rebekah just waltz into the Salvatore mansion. I don't remember her being invited in. The only thing that makes sense is after Elena "died" it meant anyone could be allowed in again. And then how did she get into the Lockwood house at the end? Does Tyler own the house and invited her in? Maybe off screen Carol invited her in. I hate when they make me pick things apart like this.

I'm torn on the Damon/Alaric situation. On one hand I like that Alaric isn't just handwaving what Damon did. He's stood by Damon multiple times and defended him countless others. I'd be right pissed too. But then on the other hand, I really like them as friends and Damon really needs a friend.

Elena drunk is a lot like Katherine everyday. I started to think they had switched places. Stefan's "Do you know how pathetic that makes you" made me laugh though because it's not false.

Speaking of Katherine, is she toast?? Michael just made a snack out of her. That was kinda awesome. A vampire that doesn't just hunt other vampires, he feeds on them as well. Crazy.

I'm sorry but Bonnie's "You loved Vicki and Anna" bugged me. He was a druggie boy toy to Vicki. Sure he LIKED her a lot but they never dated. There's no way you can convince me it was love. Even if it was on his part, I'm pretty sure there's no way you could ever define her as his ex-girlfriend. Anna on the other hand, I can buy that a bit more so.

Tyler seriously best not get it on with Rebekah. Just no.

Really? Mason is back? Because there isn't enough going on right now with ghosts. Ugh. BRING BACK ELIJAH, MOFOS! I'm getting really tired of saying it.

3. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    Mason being back isn't a spoiler. It happened at the end of the ep. I saw it and I don't watch the previews for this show.:)

4. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista TCF Club

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    Oh well okay then. I for some reason thought it was just the preview but now that I think about it you are correct. :D Unspoilered.

5. robojerk

robojerk Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Laguna Hills CA
    It's a gh-gh-gh-gh-gh-ghgh-gh-ghost!

6. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    No biggie, just wanted to be able to specualte about Mason without the spoiler tags since it was in the ep.

7. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    Oh, and about Rebekah being able to enter without invitations, I wondered about that, too. Elijah couldn't do it, so not sure why she can?:confused:

8. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    At least Klaus wasn't in this episode.

Tyler bangs Caroline on the living room couch? He must really know his mom's schedule.

These have to be the least ambitious vampires in history. Two of them in high school now? I'd have compelled everybody with wealth and power to give it to me and would be living on my private island by now and these two clowns are sitting in history class.

What was Vicky's beef with Elena? I must have missed the reason she tried to kill her.

9. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    The witch controlling Vicki wants Elena dead so that Klaus can't use Elena's blood for the hybrids. Vicki just wants to be able to stay 'alive' so she made a deal with the witch.

edit: Not sure the witch is really controlling Vicki, but no sure how else to describe it.

10. Robin

Robin Impolite arrogant woman

Dec 6, 2001
    Southwestern...
    Ah, I thought Mason was Michael and was completely confused by the Mason references in this thread! I just rewatched the last scene and now it all makes sense.