The Unit 'Inside Out' OAD: 10-23-2007

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by ruexp67, Oct 23, 2007.

1. ruexp67

ruexp67 New Member

Jan 16, 2002

Advertisements

Wow, Tiffy as a stripper. :confused:

Could anyone tell what kind of car Bob was selling? I couldn't make it out.

I thought the mission was pretty cool. That guy was "resiliant.' :D

2. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    I have no idea why i thought so, but i thought red mustang. Maybe I did see it or remember him pulling out in it?

Why wouldnt hubby stay and see her strip? Sounds like she is getting the shaft once again by the school. the captn wife does owe her but unless there is a twist, i just dont see how that is happening. That will teach her to cover for someone.

I liked the mission but wouldnt that guy be sorta dead after 3 mini operations? And no sterility to boot...

3. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    I thought "red Mustang" too, though not because I know for sure it was a mustang, but it just was something that matters very little except to comprehend it is some sort of muscle car that a self-involved macho man would run to for reassurance of his manhood whenever he's in an uncomfortable situation, and "red Mustang" was sufficiently acceptable in that role.

4. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Yes, red Mustang. In the scene where the wife is pulling into the driveway as Bob is shaking hands with the buyer, you can briefly see the front of the car long enough to catch the logo.

I would have rather seen Tiffy's med student friend on the pole than Tiffy.

5. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA

Advertisements

and no nudity and they keep hands off because are military? What harsh conditions

6. packerfan

packerfan Elk Whisperer

Jan 7, 2002
    Titletown
    Yes, it was a red mustang. He was driving a grey mustang last week or the week before.

7. needo

needo New Member

Jul 9, 2003
    Wow... so you lose your job as a teacher and go to stripping? What an idiot! I don't know what her long term plans are but damn.

I guess it's true.. you can the girl out of the trailer park but you cant take the trailer park out of the girl.

8. nparker7

nparker7 Member

Jan 18, 2006
    Hoschton, GA
    She couldn't get another job for the same reason she was fired from teaching - the felony conviction she received after covering for Col. Ryan's wife. She tried to find other employment but was denied.

9. appleye1

appleye1 Active Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Back From...
    First offense DUI is usually a misdemeanor isn't it? It used to be anyway, maybe in today's climate that's changed.

10. jschuur

jschuur TV-holic, improving

Nov 27, 2002
    London, UK
    Why doesn't she just turn on Col. Ryan's wife now that they're over?

Oh, I forgot, she's part of the American Illuminati and would make her disappear.

Some secret, powerful family she's from, if she couldn't even make a DUI charge go away. Of course, back in the last season, that plot development wasn't in the cards yet.

Or maybe they're so secret, because they waited for others to take the blame.

11. needo

needo New Member

Jul 9, 2003
    I know it's a show. But she didn't try hard enough. There are jobs out there that will hire ex-cons. They just probably didn't pay enough or were below her standards.

12. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    Because now she'd also face perjury charges as well as anything related to her covering up the original crime/interfering with an investigation/et. al.

13. RoundBoy

RoundBoy New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    I FF everything relating to wives this episode (except tiffy at the bar) and i am convinced i missed nothing.