The Sinner Season 3

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by mattyro7878, Feb 6, 2020.

1. mattyro7878

mattyro7878 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Southern CT
    This is not really about the show. I am watching ep1 of season 3. My one pass manager lists the first airing of episode 3 at 11 am Sunday morning. The guide also lists this airing. There is absolutely nothing in the guide a week from tonight for The Sinner where if course you would expect it. Anyone else seeing this? Anyone else have correct guide data? Correct being Thursday the 13th at 9pm.

2. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    This should be in the Season Pass Alerts forum...

And yes, next Thursday's data is wrong. It has a two-hour episode of Law & Order instead of one hour of L&O and one of Sinner. This is the kind of thing that usually gets fixed as we get closer to air date. (I would have said "always" a week ago, but this week's New Pope actually failed to record, or would have if I hadn't manually recorded it; that's the first time for me that one of Rovi's frequent data errors persisted until it actually interfered with something recording.)

Next week's episode is also 3x02, not 3x03, but getting the episode number wrong has become fairly common...

3. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Well, they've started to fix it! Now, on this coming Thursday they have Sinner at the correct time. But instead of 3x02, they have it as 2x02, and thus it won't record because it's a "rerun."

So they're headed in the right direction...

4. mattyro7878

mattyro7878 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Southern CT
    Thanks for your info and attention. Hopefully I will see the correct data soon. I think I always glossed over this actual forum. I now know.

5. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Everything is now correct, with this week's and next week's episodes showing correct labeling and set to record.