The Shield "Extraction" 1/10/2006 Season 5 Premiere *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Kamakzie, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    Can't Wait!!!!!! :p

2. Keith_R90210

Keith_R90210 New Member

Jul 25, 2003
    FL
    40 minutes and counting! I'm so psyched!

3. Kamakzie

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    That guy trying to get away on that scooter was funny as hell! I think he ran faster!!!!! Was dropping that strike team card on that guy they beat up very wise? Forest Whitaker's character is going to be a guy we love to hate.

4. Kamakzie

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    By the way what is the name of the actress that plays Officer Tina? She is hot!

5. TeeSee

TeeSee Tiiin ROOF. Rusted!

Jan 16, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    She is hot. I can't see her being into Dutch. I hope they don't go there.

6. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Anyone notice Dutch boy had the same look on his face strangling that perp as he did the cat?

Love Whitakers character, this is going to be a badass season.

7. gchance

gchance 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 6, 2002
    Olivehurst, CA
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh... glad it's back.

Greg

8. vikingguy

vikingguy New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    What an awesome start to the season. I love how the season started off with a bang. From begining till the end the whole episode was epic. I love the pool on dani's baby classic barn. Vic using the tazer on that kid was brutal effective and awesome to watch. I love how IAD brought lem in right away I was worried they would screw around half the season under cover trying to get evidence on Vic. I like how IAD is going right at Vic and the strike team. Even if the cop tina has a thing for dutch he will blow it some how and it will be funny as hell. I wonder what is wrong with claudia because of all those meds.

9. gchance

gchance 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 6, 2002
    Olivehurst, CA
    Afterthought: I also noticed they're pulling the 24 thing.

In "about 4 months", they want Vic to retire. Amazing how The Shield generally lasts around, oh, FOUR MONTHS.

Like when Jack Bauer says, 21 minutes before the end of the episode, "We need to defuse this thing or it'll go off in 20 minutes!"

Greg

10. spikedavis

spikedavis New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    The best part was when Vic turned that hose on those rioting kids.

11. crowfan

crowfan The Dude abides

Dec 27, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    OK, please tell me that we didn't know about Danny's pregnancy last season. I don't remember that *at all*

12. daperlman

daperlman check the rhime

Jan 25, 2002
    Southeast
    Ok so Lemonski is confronted with the Heroin...
    Didn't that fake heroin substitute (that Curtis now knows was courtesy of IAB) end up getting someone killed? The fact that he leveraged the drugs to get information re: a more serious crime is proof that he did NOT steal it.

13. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    Why hasn't anyone mentioned that sorry excuse for a captain. Must be a politician all the way. I can't believe he was ever in a uniform. What a dork. Wonder who will replace him?

I think frying the metal bar the kid was attached to was pretty good too. "i never touched him your honor!"

Well when the new girl said she can learn a lot from him, first thing i thought of was how to kill a cat.

I think the card sets the tone for this year. Must be something new. And didn't vic teach his wife to not talk to strangers?

14. daperlman

daperlman check the rhime

Jan 25, 2002
    Southeast
    No actually it is something from season 1... returning as a sign of arrogance on Mackey's part.

15. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    is this the end of the series?

16. Jotas

Jotas Got TV?

Mar 19, 2005
    flaVAtown
    Ahh, the Shield did not disappoint last night. This season looks like another hit! Wow, right off the bat some serious stuff, can't wait to see how it all plays out. I hope this is NOT the end of the series! They need to tie up other loose ends like the fourth member of the strike team that ended up in the hospital two seasons back.

17. 2DoubleDown7

2DoubleDown7 Who am I?

May 17, 2004
    Paula Garces - HOT!
    [​IMG]

18. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Weird--in that picture, she looks like Miho (Sin City)...

19. 2DoubleDown7

2DoubleDown7 Who am I?

May 17, 2004

Ever see "Clockstoppers" ??

20. JakeyB

JakeyB Member

Apr 24, 2003
    Vic lost his arrogance?

I don't believe there's been anything officially stated, but there have been rumors this may be the last season. Which is possibly why it's an "extended season".