The Riches 4/8

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Apr 11, 2008.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA

Advertisements

Ok we are up to about 1/2 the town knowing now. I guess the princeton guy doesnt want to stir up any waves now though eh? And me thinks that mr rich will not be happy that mrs rich will be away from home 6 hours a night and occasionally show up at a crappy apt to make an appearance.
    And wouldnt the PO have to let the other PO know he's taking over her case or at least found her? Just doesnt make sense that she'd be getting away with crossing state lines.

so i'm guessing next week will be an ep about cal being searched for and i have no idea how they are gonna cut hugh out of things. And pete has a friend now? oh my!

dale just doesnt fit in there but at least he dresses the part and tries. He thought he was doing something good by running interference but doug sure shut him down.

Playing guitar in front of the buffers must have been so embarrassing..how will she explain that to school?

2. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    I saw 1 or 2 episodes last year and enjoyed them so I figured I would start watching every week this season......boy has this show disappointed me.

How many times can the house of cards come falling down each week? Like you said....1/2 the town knows at this point.

3. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    It's almost like a show i would write...keep putting crazy road blocks in the way. I do admit it will be interesting to see how everyone shuts up but how in the world do you keep the russian mob at bay?

I loved the HOA cop this time. Great scene with the fire and tent and now i get an appreciation for what the people on this board go through.

4. betativoII

betativoII Guest

Apr 13, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Everytime I see that actor, all I can think of is Booger.

5. 5thcrewman

5thcrewman Active Member

Sep 22, 2003
    NW

Advertisements

I think it's too obvious that the Russian Mobster and the 'Philosopher' Quinn will eliminate each other. QED

6. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    oh geez i didnt know it was booger, just that i saw the guy before. At least he got work!

7. madscientist

madscientist Deregistered Snoozer

Nov 12, 2003
    Lexington, MA
    I don't think Booger knows. As best as I recall, he was taken in or at least too amazed that Doug would bring it up to pay any attention. Not that many people know, although some (like Doug's legal secretary) suspect something is weird about him, and she knows Doug is not a lawyer. But does she KNOW that Wayne is not Doug? Not really.

So, the only non-travelers who know, I believe, are the next-door neighbor lady and the Russian mob guy.

I'm still liking this show but they've gotten a bit away from the humor. It used to be hilarious to see the "normal" world through their eyes. Now it's getting a little desperate and crazy, so not as funny.

8. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    dougs helper should get a promotion or a really nice fruit basket at least

9. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    I'm getting a little annoyed with all the "I need to tell you something very important" crap and then something else happens to change the conversation...how many times can it be used in one show? what's the record so far? 100 times?

10. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    i dont know why she just didnt yell after 99times, i saw a PO and we need to talk more! That would have gotten his attention