1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Patriot (Amazon) - Season Thread.

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Steveknj, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Watched the first episode of this, and it was enjoyable. Not that I care, but it got a decent review in the NYT. Has Terry O'Quinn (Locke from Lost) so that's always a good reason to watch :) Premise is, a reluctant spy gets called back into service by his dad who's a head of some intelligence agency (either I missed it or it's unclear as to which agency).

2. speedcouch

speedcouch Geekneck

Oct 23, 2003
    North Carolina
    I love this show! The main character is hilarious. So deadpan, but so many quirky things happen to him. Good to see Terry O'Quinn again (and the guy from Sons of Anarchy too). We are only about five episodes in so far. It can be a bit slow at times, but the payoffs are worth it.

3. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I've seen three episodes but took a break from it because I have a bunch of other stuff to catch up on and will revisit at some point. I like the show a lot.

4. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Thanks, I hadn't heard of this show, but its fun...

5. lambertman

lambertman LIVE! On tape

Dec 20, 2002
    Indianapolis...
    Episode 8 has a scene that I really think I rate as one of the best I've ever seen on television...and another that's darn close.

Quite the remarkable show once it gets rolling.

6. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    New season dropped today.
    I hate these long waits between seasons.
    I remember I liked it,but honestly I couldn't tell you a single thing about the plot till I watched the recap.

7. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I hadn't realized how long ago the first season was. I'm in for S2, just have to find the time.