The Opposition 4/16/18

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by JoeKustra, Apr 15, 2018.

1. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...

Advertisements

The TiVo guide has Comedy Central Programming. It might change. All internet guides seem ok.

If you need it -> Report a Lineup Issue

2. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    It's fixed now, at least in today's To Do list on my tivo.. (seen in the iOS app)

Yesterday's was still "Comedy Central programming", and as I've said before, create a OP for that as a lame workaround..

(though I admit I have tons of eps of this show unwatched.. I think I watched the first week or two..)

3. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    The Daily Show has season & episode numbers back. Wrong season, but they are back.

4. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Opposition was messed up for this week at least over the weekend, but I think it's fixed again..
    (they really need to just write a script to search for these common errors if they really can't somehow fix the problem at its source)

I am seeing _other_ shows show up with different episode #s than previously. For example, one of the few things I record reruns on is shows like Austin City Limits and various other PBS music shows. So before nuking the recording, I check to see if I have downloaded it to my computer already.. and have seen various episodes have different episode # (though usually right season) than they did when it recorded months ago for example.