The Office | Ultimatum | 01-20-2011

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by markymark_ctown, Jan 21, 2011.

1. markymark_ctown

markymark_ctown Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2004
    C-Town

Advertisements

Great episode.

- Michael's video to himself. awesome.

- dwight rollerskating with pads. even better when he went to the strip club.

- and holly is ready to move on.

2. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    I thought the minute or two leading up to Pam ditching the resolution board was the funniest of this episode - especially Creed going off on Erin! :) I'm not a fan of fart humor, but the fake/real from Kevin did have me laughing.

3. Steeler Mike

Steeler Mike New Member

May 5, 2005
    Jacksonville...
    What was that hand gesture Holly gave that Kevin mistook for shooting the bird? :confused:

4. spikedavis

spikedavis New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    She had no ring.

5. midas

midas I heard that

Jun 1, 2000
    Montgomery,...

Advertisements

Kevin with the vegetables was the funniest thing I've seen on TV. I need to find that clip.

6. USAFSSO

USAFSSO Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Las Cruces, NM
    Three bleeps/pixelations and a fart. Now this show is getting to my 14 year old level of humor.

Was one of the better episodes is sometime. Just enough of Michael.

Loved Creed was great, and congrats to him on his cartwheel. :D

7. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    I loved Andy at the Roller rink, I could see him doing all that. Then Dwayne telling the bookstore lady when she showed him the Kindle (or nook or whatever) "I work for a paper company that will put us out of business" (or something like that) and then getting one anyway and not telling the other guys.

8. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Yes, Kevin spitting out the broccoli like a baby was hilarious. I also loved Michael interacting with himself (the video he had made).

9. ClutchBrake

ClutchBrake Pass the gravy!

Sep 5, 2001
    Orange...
    Poor Darryl can't get any respect. :D ;)

10. ClutchBrake

ClutchBrake Pass the gravy!

Sep 5, 2001
    Orange...
    Michael's celebratory video to himself was one of the best things I've seen on the show in years.

Also loved Erin's comments about Holly. If he ends up with her at least Michael is happy but if he doesn't he avoids the worst mistake of his life. :D

11. swinca

swinca Menace to society

Jun 19, 2003
    Jaw-ja y'all
    The part with Michael, Kevin, and the broccoli was not funny at all. The rest of it was hilarious. Especially Michael's video to himself and the celebration scene with Erin.

12. Jesda

Jesda CAPTAIN AWESOME

Feb 12, 2005
    DETROIT!
    Now that The Office has accepted its new role as a slapstick sitcom rather than a dark comedy, the gags are getting better.

13. DreadPirateRob

DreadPirateRob Seriously?

Nov 11, 2002
    SoCal
    I laughed as hard at Michael's video to himself as I have in a long time at anything in an Office episode.

14. pudding7

pudding7 New Member

May 13, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Strange, I thought it was a horrible episode. Except for Creed flipping out on Erin.

Erin gets sprayed with champagne in Michael's office while music is thumping and the two of them are yelling, then it cuts to everyone just sitting at their desks seemingly oblivious to the celebration. A few minutes later, Erin is there with no sign of being doused.

Did Jim have any lines except for the open?

Fart jokes? Seriously?

I love's me some Office, but this one didn't do it for me.

15. Steeler Mike

Steeler Mike New Member

May 5, 2005
    Jacksonville...
    Yeah, but she held up BOTH hands, & seemed to have her fingers grouped in some sort of gesture (no, not the shocker). oh well, I guess it was nothing.

16. markymark_ctown

markymark_ctown Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2004
    C-Town
    ya, that scene didn't do much for me either. YMMV.

my first thought was Newman being challenged to eating brocolli on the infamous Seinfeld "Kenny Rogers Roasters" epsiode and begging for a chaser of cheese sauce. The Red Menace. :)

17. midas

midas I heard that

Jun 1, 2000
    Montgomery,...
    And I thought Kevin with the broccoli was the funniest thing I've ever seen on TV (no exaggeration). Maybe you have to be someone, like me, that doesn't eat vegetables to find it funny. When he said, "I still have time, I didn't eat any vegetables last year, " well, that could have been me.

18. mdsutherland

mdsutherland Act Accordingly

Feb 24, 2004
    Madison, WI
    She flipped both ring fingers up to show no rings. Kevin mistook them for middle fingers.

19. bareyb

bareyb Under Maintenance TCF Club

Dec 1, 2000
    Silicon Valley
    Yeah it was nice to just sit back and enjoy. Good episode for a change. They've been a little weak lately.

20. Regina

Regina I've got Jewbs!

Mar 29, 2003
    Indiana
    Michael Dance-Off! :D