The O.C. "The Safe Harbor" 01/12/06 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Kamakzie, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI

Advertisements

Lets see what the wacky kids of Newport are up to this week. :D

2. 5thcrewman

5thcrewman Active Member

Sep 22, 2003
    NW
    They have the 'disorder.'

3. mmilton80

mmilton80 Custom User Title

Jul 28, 2005
    Massachusetts
    I really dig Taylor...I mean she's no Summer, but I wouldn't mind a night full of tube socks and Fiona Apple and Taylor...of course.

Flipping Marissa. "Johny blah b lah blah...I don't want to leave Johny whine whine whine." Fer crying our loud. Please, Fox, kill her off. You can do one of those "Someone from the OC....will die" campaigns; you love that.

4. JadeWolf07

JadeWolf07 New Member

Jan 1, 2004
    You've gotta love FOX..

They promote the return of Marissa's sister nonstop for over a month, and in the episode they claim she'll be back, that's right, she's not even mentioned.

No wonder AD blames FOX's marketing...

5. Kamakzie

Jan 7, 2004
    MI

Advertisements

Marissa and her stupid problem with helping every hard luck case. First Oliver and now Johnny. Wah I have to hang out with poor little Johnny. ROFL Summer wanting Seth to offer himself up on a platter to Taylor! I'm Glad Taylor has some friends now and isn't a ***** like her Mom.

6. generalpatton71

generalpatton71 Open,Flash and clear

Oct 30, 2002
    Classified
    I'm getting tired of summer turning from hot sassy girl into country girl from Iowa. I don't mind the new attitude just the long and unrevealing clothes lol. I really enjoy The OC but I don't watch it for the amazing story lines. It's eye candy to me and it seems like it's gone from a giant lolly pop to a 5 cent jolly rancher. I mean come on I want more Wonder Woman scenes lol.

7. JETarpon

JETarpon Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2003
    Don't call it that.

8. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    We know this has to be heading towards Julie marrying Summer's dad. Just do it already. I'm tired of the trailer park... though darned if that trailer park doesn't give me all sorts of scenarios for Marissa to die.

9. KRS

KRS Mmm...invisible cola

Jan 30, 2002
    Franklin, MA
    I really hope that we can bid farewell to Johnny now that "Marissa Cooper Graduates." (nice 90210 reference, and in the last episode, I spotted Summer wearing an actual Donna Martin Graduates shirt)

He is such a tool. Need ~$10k for an operation? Go rob a Quik-E-Mart, surely they will have that kind of cash in the till. Oh, and make sure not to wear a mask or anything.

Had some bad luck with your career? Rather than train harder for next year, why not whine, throw a tantrum, and have a pity party for yourself instead?

Ryan deserves a medal for not beating the crap out of that guy. And for not telling Marissa to STFU about Johnny.

Julie and Summer's dad hook up in 3...2... And if they get hitched, will Seth have a distant family relationship with Summer? Step step cousins perhaps?

10. ant3eye

ant3eye Owns A TV

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    Marisa is Seth's step aunt because Julie married his Grandfather. Then if Julie and Summer's dad get married then Summer and Marisa would become step sisters.

So wouldn't that mean that Seth would be dating his step step aunt?

ant

11. Kamakzie

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    As long as blood isn't involved who cares, its not incest. Doug maybe Gus the trailor park guy will take Marissa away never to be seen again. :D

12. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    I enjoy watching this show with my wife. I would enjoy it more, I think, if every episode was just Marissa and Summer on the beach in bikinis.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. KRS

KRS Mmm...invisible cola

Jan 30, 2002
    Franklin, MA
    Well, duh! :)

14. Kamakzie

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    If I had to pick I would choose Summer (Rachel) without hesitation!

15. mmilton80

mmilton80 Custom User Title

Jul 28, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Well duh

16. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    We already did this choosing stuff.

I'd choose Lindsey, Hailey, Summer, Kirsten, Theresa, Anna, Taylor, Casey, Julie, and Marissa, in that order.

Edited to correct spelling and add a few more.

17. Ferguson

Ferguson excellent blurb

Oct 17, 2005
    in my happy...
    Now let's see here:

Hailey, Summer, Kirsten (not Kristen), Theresa, Marissa, Anna (out in Pittsburgh), Lindsay, Julie.

(Spellings verified from the official OC web page ;) )

18. murdoc158

murdoc158 New Member

Jul 19, 2005
    West Bend, WI
    FYI it's "winter" in the OC. You can't expect a skin show right now. Wait till the spring, then the clothes will start flying.

19. svenhummer

svenhummer New Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Winter... they have such a thing in California?

20. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    The storyline of Marissa getting kicked out is so stupid to begin with. How can she be kicked out of a school if she was never charged with anything? I understand it's private school and they could choose not to admit her if she applied but how can they kick her out for something that was ruled self defense? I guess it's true what the creator said an interview they do take liberties with believability but they really need us to buy in to enjoy it.