The Nine... is that it?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by GaryGnu, Aug 23, 2007.

1. GaryGnu

GaryGnu New Member

Jan 22, 2003
    Ellicott...
    My DVR recorded 2 episodes of The Nine in August. Did I miss any? Are there any more? This is a good show! How did this fail? The plot is really starting to thicken now. And Kim Raver is just hot!

2. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    I don't know the answer - but I agree - I was a little bummed out when new episodes stopped airing...

3. IJustLikeTivo

IJustLikeTivo Active Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Gaithersburg...
    I think that's it. I didn't bother since I knew they weren't going to wrap up all the lose ends. I just cut my loses and stopped watching.

4. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    I hardly ever look at the "TV guide" that comes in the Sunday paper, but it listed The Nine to air this week. :rolleyes:

Examples like that are the reason I only use the guide on the Tivo now.

And BOO to ABC for promising to burn off unaired episodes and then renege. :mad:

Oh well. Since the storyline wasn't going to be concluded, that just gives me more space on my Tivo for other shows.

5. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Apparently there are 4 filmed that haven't aired:
    http://www.epguides.com/Nine/

note it's actually on Amazon Unbox, but ONLY the ones that have aired so far.

6. aforkosh

aforkosh Member

Apr 20, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    There are 3 unaired episodes currently showing up on ABC's web page for computer streamed viewing. I had trouble viewing the 1st one a few days ago, but had no trouble starting the 2nd one. I haven't tried the third one yet.

2 of the 3 are also available for purchase on iTunes for $1.99 an episode.

7. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    last week it said program not in guide but i figured it's a 6.3e error. Then this week recorded fine with that news show in its place. at least i was assured it wasn't me and it was them switching it out. Stinks not to finish it though

8. Cearbhaill

Cearbhaill Garden obsessed

Aug 1, 2004
    My back yard
    Yes- mine shows up as "no longer in guide". And the two 'new' episodes were getting even better. Drat.

9. EchoBravo

EchoBravo TV-MA LSV

Apr 20, 2002
    PHX, AZ
    I enjoyed the show, even though ABC tried their hardest to block that. I don't get paying for unaired episodes though, knowing that nothing will be resolved.