The Nine coming back?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by thedon, Jul 26, 2007.

1. thedon

thedon New Member

Dec 31, 2002
    LA CA

Advertisements

On my PCivo, I noticed an episode of ABC's cancelled The Nine coming up on 8-1-07. Any news on what they are doing at the network?
    Interestingly enough, I had the original HD versions of the first episodes on my computer since they first aired. Only recently did I decide to clear up all that space and now the dang show is coming back??

2. FilmCritic3000

FilmCritic3000 Active Member

Oct 28, 2004
    Anchorage,...
    ABC, in a rare feat of actually following through and airing all the episodes of a cancelled series (something most networks shy away from - I'm looking at you, FOX), is going to air the remaining episodes of The Nine starting on August 1st, as you stated. I read the confirmation of this in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (I was browsing at Waldenbooks Wednesday afternoon.)

3. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    ty

4. FilmCritic3000

FilmCritic3000 Active Member

Oct 28, 2004
    Anchorage,...
    yw. :)

5. ahartman

ahartman Space for Rent

Dec 28, 2001
    Cleveland, OH

Advertisements

So it's been so long, I can't remember. Was The Nine just supposed to last 1 season?

In other words, when they finish out the season, will we be seeing the entire series or just the ending of the first season? If it's the former, I'll tune in. If it's the latter, I don't see the need to eat the rest of my peas knowing there's no dessert.