Advertisements I looked around, and we're not on the list to get "upgraded" by comcast yet. Odd, since I'm in South Jersey, within 50 miles of comcast headquarters... Anyway, I guess that buys me a little time. Would it be better to wait for the letter from comcast, or just take care of it now? Like, does Tivo give a better upgrade offer if you got informed by comcast, rather than preemptively dealing with the switch? If my S3 can still pull in HD locals and tune ESPN, I might keep it for the den/playroom or something. One less comcast hdtv tuner that way.