The Jensen Project (movie)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DianaMo, Jul 25, 2010.

1. DianaMo

DianaMo Cubs fan

Oct 22, 2003
  2. Gerryex

Gerryex Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    Save your money! Because there is very little on, I watched it and it was one of the worst things I've ever seen! Very infantile in its presentation of the high tech stuff. This kind of show might be good for some pre-teen boys, but I'm actually surprised I made it all the way through!! I read somewhere that it may be a future TV series, and if so I won't bother to watch any of it!!

Gerry

3. dianebrat

dianebrat wait.. I did what? TCF Club

Jul 6, 2002
    boston'ish
    It's more then just for sale at Walmart, they backed it too, and that just scares me to see "Walmart presents" in the actual credits.

I picked it up in the double pack with the other Walmart production of Secrets of the Mountain as an impulse buy.

They're very serious about wanting to provide family friendly entertainment, and I'll give them this much, they have put their money where their mouth is. I'll have to report back later if they're true garbage or not.

Diane

4. dcheesi

dcheesi ...I'm not.

Apr 6, 2001
    MD, USA
    TV movie right? Kinda cheesy (too much so to watch the whole thing), but the high-tech gadget effects look amazing in HD :)

5. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    I'd say it was Saturday morning fare as far as TV movies go. Not bad but just a'right dawg.

6. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    I avoided both movies due to reviews that I read. They were described as being pretty bad.

7. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Both of these movies were pretty bad. I guess I got suckered in because of who was in them.

They're just SO SLOW, even for a 90 minute (without commercials) movie.. wow. (and even saying that, I admit, I'd probably give another one a shot depending on who was in it.)

But I watched both of them on the treadmill -- I probably would have stopped watching otherwise (since they were so 'light')

8. marrone

marrone Phased Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Melbourne, FL
    It wasn't too bad. But you can't take the movie seriously by any means. They tried to make it more kid friendly with all the fast music that really didn't belong.

I think this would have been great as a series. It was obviously inspired by Eureka.

-Mike